*Hi,*

*Please check the JD for Java Developer ** and let me know if you have any
candidates available. *

*Role         :* *Java Developer with GWT exp *

*Duration :* *12 month *

*Location : NYC, NY*

*Interview: **phone then Face to Face*

Hi,

I am looking for strong backend Java developer with GWT experience:

1. Client - bank. Financial background is a MUST

2. Location - NYC

3. Strong backend Java developer (12+ years of experience!)

4. GWT experience (recent 3+ years of experience!)

5. Locals only, since onsite is required

7. I do NOT have job description

If you have consultants, please, send them over!

--

*Thanks and have a great day*

*Ranjeet Kumar*

*Technical Recruiter*