This is Sudhaker from NTech Solution Inc here is my client requirement
please send resume to sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com

*Enterprise Data Architect*
*9 Months*
*Client CEG:* *Constellation Energy Group*
*Location:* *Baltimore: MD*

Data Architects are responsible for ensuring that an organization’s
strategic goals are optimized through the use of enterprise data standards.
They are frequently involved in creating and maintaining a centralized
registry of metadata.

Custom data warehouse design, schema definitions and transformations,
conceptual and physical data modeling, business requirement maps, master
data management, data dictionary, metadata registry, Oracle or SQL Server
relational databases principles, ETL, SQL programming, VLDB experience
(multi terabyte).  Desirable - PowerDesigner or ERWin data modeling tools.

Ability to understand, formulate, document and communicate enterprise custom
development standards, based on hands-on development with projects.  Ability
to work in a team environment with OLTP designers, business analysts, BI
team and SOA developers.

*QA Analyst* 8+yrs candidates
2-3 year
Laurel, MD

*Required skills:*

·         All aspects of system verification testing including: Test Plan,
Test Cases, Different types of testing, test data/file creation and
supporting customer UAT testing. Review functional and technical
requirements to expose inconsistencies, lack of clarity, lack of details,
and identify any contradictions.

·         Participate in/conduct documentation design, and testing reviews
as appropriate. Maintain, coordinate and oversee independent execution of
testing activities against test plans and test schedules for projects of
significantly large scope.

·         Work under accelerated software development cycles and help ensure
that shipped products meet rigorous standards of quality and are delivered
on time.

·         Experience with testing strategies; System, Functional,
Regression, Integration, Performance/Load, and Disaster Recovery.

·         4-8 years experience in QA, QE, or development of enterprise
applications on Windows, Solaris or Linux operating systems platforms.

·         Solid breadth of technical experience such as; Java, Swing,
JavaScript, JSP, XML, HTML, and HTTP headers, Tomcat, Websphere, Apache, and
Oracle Application Server.

·         Experience testing on the following system platforms; Windows, Red
Hat Linux, and Mainframe

·         Strong experience writing Oracle PL/SQL scripts. Ability to write
SQL scripts to create and valiate data.

·         Experience in testing web-based applications (J2EE preferred).

·         Solid experience with Mainframe application testing using 3270
Emulators such as Rumba 7.x

·         5 years technology experience, 3-4 years analyzing Use Cases

·         3-4 years experience with HP/Mercury Quality Center. Experience
with defects tracking in QC.

·         3-4 years experience with manual testing

·         Experience designing, building, and then supporting a Test Lab.

·         Strong analytical and oral/written skills

·         B.S. degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or
Mathematics, or equivalent experience.

Thanks & Regards,

Sudhaker |Technical Recruiter|

NTech Solutions Inc.,
1-877-NTECHIT Ext 707 (VOICE)|Fax:888-50N-TECH
sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com|WWW.ntechsol.com
Energy  |  Environment  |  National Security  |  Health  |  Critical
Infrastructure
~~GSA - US General Services Administration Contract Holder~~
Note for the Employers: Please forward me your Hotlist and add my Id in your
mailing list
NOTE TO EMPLOYERS/VENDORS: MUST be on your H1B.. We would need H1B copy
before consultant is shortlisted for interview with our client.
Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience
caused to you

If you dont wish to receive mails click here or reply with Subject=Remove
sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com