Hi

Greetings from Amplify.

We have this urgent requirement with our preferred vendor; Please send
me your latest resume with the following details ASAP.

FULL NAME:
AVAILABILITY:
STATUS ( US CIT/GC/H1 ):
CURRENT LOCATION:
EMAIL:
PHONE:
RATE:

Title: SAP WM/IM
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Duration:  8 months

Job Responsibilities:

Manage and Maintain the SAP IDOC Monitor for Delivery Processing
Monitor SAP interface through  “traffic light” signals which indicate
documents have not be received in a proper way
Conduct expeditious follow up to errors/documents sent to SAP
Production instance
Conduct analysis to determine root cause of error
Log necessary Change Request to implement functionality to mitigate
any future errors.
Develop best practices for error handling based on volume and types of
errors identified post Go-Live

Skill Sets Required:

Experience in the management of the Pick, Pack, Shipping activities
within the warehouse facility
Experience in the management of the Finished Goods Inventory within
the sales system.
Extensive knowledge of the following SAP document types:  Delivery
Document, Transfer Order Document, and Shipment Document
Extensive knowledge of IM/WM functionality that can be leveraged to
bridge the SAP IM/WM knowledge gap for non SAP key users

With Regards & Wishes,
Jaishree
Recruiter

E Mail:  j...@amplifysystems.com