The interview process is a phone and one on-site interview

USC/GC only

 I am looking for a QA at this time, 6 month rolling contract in
Greensboro, NC. Thanks!

Software Quality Engineer

                Client is seeking a results-driven team player to join one
of our top clients in the Greensboro area! The perfect candidate will have
excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task in the
company’s progressive work environment.

Top Skills:

•             2-4 years of technical Quality Assurance testing

o             Experience with automation testing is a MUST

•             Experience using Python programming language and work with
Selenium, and Robot IDE (RIDE)

•             Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in CS/ME/EE)

•             PLUS SKILLS: Work in an Agile/Scrum environment

Software Quality Engineer Responsibilities:

•             Designing and developing tests based on input requirements
and technical specifications

•             Test planning, designing, analyzing, execution and
optimization

•             Use of Selenium for automation testing

•             Working as a team member with SQA Engineers, Software
Developers, and Program Managers

Full Name of the Consultant

Contact #

Email-ID: