*Immediate Need - SAP PP/MM Functional Analyst - Interview ASAP *

Position           SAP PP/MM Functional Analyst
Location           Billerica, MA
Duration          6+ month contract

*Please send resumes to my official ID Need GC EAD or GC and US Citizens
Only*

Skills and Experience Required:
Implementation project moving from old to new SAP PP/MM modules.
Experience/Expertise within the SAP PP/MM modules
Excellent customer relations/interpersonal soft skills
Ability to communicate effectively with both business users and technical
resources in multiple office locations
Strong configuration, design and testing experience
Ability to document business processes, as well as technical requirements
Implementation, conversion or extensive upgrade experience
Experience working with, and following multiple global templates

Thomas Martin - IT Recruiter
Ph.#       609-423- 6910
Email:    thomas.mar...@itbtalent.com || Hangout :
thomas.martin...@gmail.com
ITBrainiac Inc.
Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200, Princeton, NJ
08540
www.itbrainiac.com

Notice: We respect your online privacy, if you have received this mail in
error or are not interested in receiving our emails in future please accept
our apology and reply us with a request to be removed from our mailing list
in subject line "REMOVE"