Note: Need H1B Copy Mandatory,

*** *Ansible and Cassandra is MUST****

*DevOps with Ansible and Cassandra is MUST*
*Chicago, IL.*

***** *Looking for Someone,  who are in the DevOps space who have
experience with both Ansible and Cassandra* ***

a).  Automation  we are using ansible, therefore we need someone w/ strong
Ansible experience.
b).  Monitoring  two things here:
*     Use of AppD as a platform for monitoring.
*     In depth understanding of Cassandra, Kafka and FluentD to be able to:
*     Derive monitoring points (i.e. elements of the technology that must
be monitored to enable determination of a possible production outage early
enough to avert outage).
*     Install, configure, troubleshoot, upgrades, tuning of Cassandra,
Kafka and FluentD.
c).  There are other requirements on the attached document, but emphasis on
these two would be key.  For example, knowledge of Unix/Linux
Administration  all our stuff in production is Linux.  So stare at the
requirements and use the above as guiding your internal candidate vetting.

*Best Regards..*

*Vijay* *|* *Ph:* 972-256-8187 *|email: * vij...@techstargroup.com
<j...@conglomerateit.com>* | |* *Techstar Group Inc*.* |*