*Hello ,
Hope you are doing well
Please let me know if you are interested in Below requirement or not!
If YES Please send me your resume Along with your contact information, if NO
please feel free to pass on this email to your friends or relatives who
might be interested.*

*SURE SHOOT Need a .NET Developer with BIZ Talk - GA*

*Job Title       :      .NET Developer with BIZ Talk
Location       :      Johns Creek, GA
Duration       :     4+Months
*
*Requirement :-*

*Strong BizTalk application and server knowledge
Strong problem solving/analytical skills
Good multi-tasking skills
Good oral/written communication skills
Ability to interface with the client and management
Ability to interface with diverse teams
Ability to analyze data and data relationships.
Ability to translate both business requirements & technical details.
Ability to independently design programs and test plans
Good organizational skills.
Excellent listening skills.*

*Specialized development skills include:*

*Advance experience (5+ Yrs) developing/using:
Microsoft Technologies, including
BIZ Talk
SQL
Stored Procedures