Hi,

Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the *Eden Prairie, MN / Boston, MA*, is
currently seeking a *Sr.* *UX Researcher* resource to join their
organization. I have included a complete job description below in case you
or someone you know might be interested in learning more.

*Job Role: IT – Sr. UX Researcher*

*Location: Eden Prairie, MN / Boston, MA*

*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

*RELEVANT PORTFOLIO REQUIRED.*

*Responsibilities for this position*: (*Please be detailed as to what the
candidate is expected to do or complete on a daily basis*)

Design, conduct, analyze, and report data gathered from qualitative and
quantitative research techniques including but not limited to: key-stroke
level modeling (KLM); lab-based and remote moderated and unmoderated
usability testing; contextual inquiry / field studies; surveys; interviews;
heuristic evaluations; focus groups; ethnography and persona development;
rapid iterative testing within an Agile environment.

Manage the lab schedule and equipment for Client Eden Prairie lab facility.

Work with product teams to identify and prioritize user research
requirements, including timelines, scope and methodologies

Collaborate with product teams to remediate issues identified from
research.

Advocate for user research principles.

*Daily Responsibilities*:

Experience working on a PC

Experience with tools such as UserZoom, UserTesting.com, Optimal Workshop
and other industry standard tools preferred

Experience with CogTool preferred

*Must Have*:

Must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience

7+ years’ experience as a usability practitioner

7+ years’ demonstrated experience delivering user research, including
developing user personas, conducting field studies / contextual inquiry,
and usability testing

Excellent presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills; the ability to
communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different
audiences and varying levels of the organization

Proven ability to deliver research on time while working on multiple
projects

Possess strong organizational skills

Possess excellent leadership and relationship building skills

Attention to detail

High level of energy and customer focus

Experience working on a PC

Experience working in a team environment or with an application team

*Thanks & Regards**,*

*Sam Nelson** - **Recruiting Manager*

*Direct*: (281) 670-9343 | *Email*: snel...@cognizantechnologies.com
*Cognizant Technologies* | *Web*: www.cognizantechnologies.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515