*Requirement: 1*

Dear Partner,

Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact
and current location* info to *speed up the interview process*. Please
forward your resumes to *suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*

*Job Title: AX Technical Consultant*
*Primary Skill: MS Dynamics AX*
*Duration: 3-6 Months *
*# of Positions: 1 *
*Position Type: Contract  *
*Location: Miami, Florida*
*Experience: 6+ years *

*Job Description*

   - Strong Technical skill in Dynamics AX 2009
   - Experience in designing and developing Customizations in Forms and
   Workflows
   - Batch job configurations
   - Developing Integrations
   - Prepare Design documentation
   - Experience in working with offshore team

*Thanks,*
*Surendra Tummalacherla*
*SoftHQ*
*Sr.US IT Recruiter*
*Direct: 858-658-9200 X 618|(Email is the best way to reach me) *
*E-mail: suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com> *
*G-Talk: surendra.usitrecrui...@gmail.com
<surendra.usitrecrui...@gmail.com>*
*Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/surendra-us-it-recruiter-990a77a5
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/surendra-us-it-recruiter-990a77a5>*

*Requirement: 2*

Dear Partner,

Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact
and current location* info to *speed up the interview process*. Please
forward your resumes to *suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*

*Job Title: Salesforce Technology Architect *
*Primary Skill: SFDC Salesforce*
*Duration: 3-6 Months *
*# of Positions: 1 *
*Position Type: Contract  *
*Location: Schaumburg (Illinois) US*
*Years of Experience 10+ *

*Job Description*

*Responsibilities: *

   - Architectural consultation
   - Solution Approach & Recommendations Planning

*Mandatory skills *

   - 10-12 years of experience in Salesforce
   - Ability to perform configurations and migrations
   - Formal Salesforce.com training; SFDC certified
   - Bachelors degree
   - Strong analytical, detail driven, and problem solving skills
   - Strong influencing skills; Strong documentation and training skills
   - Should have strong view of Web Applications, Web Services
   - Broad knowledge and depth of Web App and Integrations.
   - Excellent verbal and written communication skills
   - Strong analytical, detail driven, and problem solving skills

*Good to have skills *

   - Excellent organizational and follow through skills are required
   - Resilience, determination, energy and enthusiasm
   - Self-motivated with the ability to motivate others and gain respect
   - Strong influencing skills; Strong documentation and training skills

*Domain Manufacturing *

*Skill Set*
*SFDC Technology Architect *