Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Sr. Programmer (SalesForce Developer) position*

*12 months*

*Iowa City, Iowa*

*preferably local to Iowa*

*EAD or GC or Citizens*

*Job Description:*

Sr. Programmer (Salesforce Developer) reviews, analyzes, and modifies
programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging, and documenting
programs. May require a Bachelor’s Degree. Requires at least 5 of
experience in the field or in a related area.  This candidate will need to
be an independent worker, but comfortable working in a team based
environment.  Resource will have access to our data (Prod and Full Copy
sandbox) so a Non-Disclosure Agreement would need to be signed.

*Position Specific Requirements:*

*ESSENTIAL* Provide support prior to Salesforce’s scheduled releases
(Spring, Summer, Winter) to review all custom code and configuration to
maintain functionality. Provide development support on small to medium
projects that require customization (Visualforce, Apex) that out of the box
salesforce configuration cannot accomplish

*PREFERRED* Salesforce certified (Developer, Platform Developer I) or at
least 3 years of customizing Salesforce Visualforce pages and writing Apex
code.

*WISH LIST* Lightning Component development experience and Salesforce1
configuration and development experience

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com

703-880-4146