*Hi,*

* *

*Hope you are doing great today!!*

* *

*Please find below urgent requirement with my client if you are comfortable
with please send me updated resume with below detail:*

Full Name:
Current Location:
Relocation Status:
Expected Rate/HR:
Visa Status (EAD/GC/US Citizen):
Availability:
Notice Period:
Contact Number:
Best Time to Discuses:
* *

*Position:** SOA Data Architect*

*Location:** Brooklyn, NY*

*Duration:** 18 Months*

*Please note that this is a 35 hour work week.*

Our client has standardized on and implemented a common middleware
infrastructure (ESB) in its efforts to support SOA as the solution delivery
architecture. The architect will be part of the shared implementation team
responsible for all aspects of the SOA architecture.

*The Data Architect will be responsible for, but not limited to the
following:*

   1. Lead DOE’s Canonical Message Model strategy
   2. Lead ESB to data core integration strategy
   3. Lead the development of data-related artifacts supporting the
   development and versioning of service contracts and semantic models
   4. Conducting interface requirements analysis of current NYCDOE business
   applications
   5. Develop data architectures and schema design in support of technical
   specification development
   6. Recommending the best practices around data transformations to support
   the data movement
   7. Coordinate with the project's team and others to ensure that data
   standards and models align with the overall enterprise architecture and
   applicable standards

* *

*Key capabilities / competencies:*

   1. 10 + years of progressive industry experience in the field of Database
   design/Data Architecture
   2. Minimum 5+ years of experience with developing conceptual and logical
   data models for medium to large IT systems and developing normalized data
   models into physical database schema
   3. Experience with design and implementation of enterprise data
   integration solutions and technologies
   4. Expertise with XML, XSD, WSDL
   5. Experience with Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and of SOA concepts
   6. Experience with Message Broker, Middleware technologies
   7. Experience with Oracle 10g+, SQL 2005+, any legacy z/OS experience is
   valued.
   8. Excellent communication skills in English, both written and orally
   9. In a credible and confident manner at all levels in the organization
   10. Especially on technical issues to an education audience

*If you need further information please feel free to call me at 631-685-1134
ext 276 it’s my pleasure talk to you.*
**
--
With Regards