Hi All,

*We have SAP Multiple openings and **I appreciate if you can email your
resume’ to ravisanka...@tecnics.com and radhik...@tecnics.com ASAP.*

*1) **SAP BW with APO (Demand Planning) consultant
*Work Location:  NYC

Duration: 6+ month

*2)** Sr. SAP Basis Consultant

*Job role & skill set: Application Architect – SAP Basis

Work location: Fremont, CA

Duration: 2+ month

Requested service & service area: SAP - SAP-Technical Infrastructure &
Development

Required skills: - Over 8 yrs of SAP Basis experience - expertise in
Business Package Installation for HCM Suite (ESS/MSS etc), - Portal side of
configuration for HCM Suite (ESS/MSS etc). - Should have good understanding
Standard Roles and Portal Security. - Have a good understanding of tables
required for enabling the functionality on the backend on HCM Suite.

*3)Sr. SAP Portals/HRIS Consultant ** *
**
Job role & skill set: Application Developer – SAP Portals

Work location: Fremont, CA

Duration: 3 plus month

Requested service & service area: SAP - SAP-Technical Infrastructure &
Development

Required skills: - 8+ years of SAP ABAP and SAP Portals Experience - Java,
ABAP Webdynpro and Adobe forms development experience. - The key is this
resource should have worked on HRIS projects and understand the how the HCM
suite and HRIS functions in the backend.

*I appreciate if you can send your resume’ to ravisanka...@tecnics.com and
radhik...@tecnics.com and also can contact on the below numbers to discuss.

*Thanks,*

*Tecnics Consulting Inc,*