Dear Folks,

I have an immediate requirement for Java Developer

Please share suitable profiles at m...@panzersolutions.com

Position: Java Developer

Location: Phoenix, AZ

Duration: 6 month

*****MUST BE LOCAL TO AZ / UT / NV / CA******

*                                        F2F Require*

*Job discription:*

* Our client is looking for a java developer with*

*Java/JEE, OOA/OOD, JSP, Struts, Tag Libraries, Javascript, CSS, Ajax, *

*(D)HTML,ORM (one of JPA, JDO, Hibernate), Jdbc, SQL, MySql,*

*SOA, Axis2, XML, SOAP, DOM & SAX parsing.*

*Eclipse, Subversion, Ant, Maven, JUnit, Continuous Integration*

Thanks

Mak Wilson | Technical Recruiter

m...@panzersolutions.com