Hi,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in King of Prussia, PA is currently
seeking a  IAM Role Consultant resource to join their organization. I have
included a complete job description below in case you or someone you know
might be interested in learning more.Please email me at
bak...@cognizantechnologies.com or call (603)-444-7055

*Job Title: Identity and Access Management role (IAM) *
*Location: King of Prussia, PA*
*Duration: 6 + months*

*!!Note: NEED EAD, GC ,USC and only for W2*

Job discription:
Client is seeking an Identity and Access Management (IAM) architect that
will work closely with business and application leaders to define,
implement, and provide continuous improvement within the IAM
infrastructure. This position is responsible for defining the business use
of enabling IAM technologies such as Single Sign-On, and core Identity
Management products and related infrastructure to add value to the business
and improve corporate information security.

Experience:
10+ years of experience in Identity and Access Management working within an
applicable function that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities
for this position. Sailpoint implementation and support experience is
strongly preferred.
Pharma/Biotech or similarly regulated environment experience preferred.
This individual must provide thought leadership and help build out the
Identity and Access Management (IAM) roadmap.
IAM domain experience in areas such as identity management, provisioning,
authentication, authorization, certification/governance, monitoring along
with experience in security best practices.
Strong experience with Rest Web services, SAML 2.0, Sailpoint IdentityNow
and IdentityIQ, OAuth, WS-Security, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and
other authentication/authorization protocols.
Candidate should have experience in designing IAM and SSO architectures
Development skills scripting, packaging, provisioning approvals, IAM
workflows and role-based access control Java/J2EE programming experience in
designing, coding, testing and implementing large enterprise applications
IT Security Industry certifications (CISM, CISSP, CISA, etc…) preferred
Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.

Thanks and Regards,
*Bakshi - Recruiter *

*Cognizant Technologies* | Web: www.cognizantechnologies.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515
*Direct*:(630)-444-7055 | Email: bak...@cognizantechnologies.com *Gtalk*:
recruiter0...@gmail.com