We are looking for *Web Consultant *at *SFO, CA *with one of our Clients,
below is the Job Description.

If you are available and interested then, please reply me back with details
mentioned below the Job Description along with your updated resume in word
format.

*Please reply at hyder.ra...@avanceservices.us
<hyder.ra...@avanceservices.us>  *

*Position: Web Consultant*
*Location: SFO, CA*
*Duration: Contract*

Our client is looking for an A/B Testing resource. Although it is a Testing
Resource we are looking for a developer profile as the candidate is
required to be technical. The resource (with A/B MVT product e.g. Oracle
Optymiser, experience) who should have HTML and JavaScript experience too.
Primarily A/B Testing resources with Oracle Maxymiser or equivalent product
experience. Need top notch candidate only with quickly.

*Must:*
Hands on development and design experience with any web optimization / test
and learn product. Maxymiser experience will be given most priority
Previous development experience (java / JavaScript) would be preferred
Experience with A/B and multivariate testing methodologies, especially in
an e-commerce environment
Coordinate A/B and MVT activities (plan, scope, schedule, and code tests of
varying size and complexity)
Strong JavaScript development and debugging experience
Familiarity with marketing and ad technology domain
Strong communication skills
Banking / Financial domain experience
Ability to prioritize and adhere to deadlines while managing multiple
projects and complex processes
Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively to a wide range of audiences

*Desired:*
Understanding of customer insights
Good understanding of SDLC and especially agile process
Basics of Java / J2EE
Any previous experience with CMS system
Lead/manage delivery of key projects and integrated marketing initiatives

Regards,
Hyder Razvi
Talent Acquisition

hyder.ra...@avanceservices.us