*Hi,*

*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*

*Position: SDET*

*Location: Maryland Heights, MO*

*Duration: 6 month contract*

Our cable telecommunications client is looking for a Senior Developer to
join their team. The team is working on several projects within their
enterprise software. You will be on a lead development team within the
shared services testing arm of the organization. Along with the development
and execution aspect of this position, you will also be responsible for
helping lead a team of offshore testers.

*For this position we need candidates that have the developer background
and not a testing background. *

*Candidates that have only been testers in the past will not be considered.
*

*Must haves:*

·         Strong experience in development of UFT software

·         Able to effectively communicate with customers and lead a team

·         SQL experience

·         Strong technical knowledge of arrays, libraries, collections, etc.

*Nice to haves:*

·         Experience with ALM

·         Executing Web Services

·         Load runner background