Hi

Greeting from American IT Resource Group!!

My name is Kamal and I have below urgent basis requirement with my direct
client. If you are interested please forward updated resume with below
detail:

Full Name:

Contact Number to Reach:

Current Location with City name:

Relocation Status:

Visa Status(H1B/EAD/GC/US Citizen, if H1B what is validity):

Expected Billing Rate/HR:

Best Time To Discuss:

* *

*Datacenter operator/Coordinator
3-6 months+
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Buy rate around $20-22/HR*

2-3 years experience in Data center operations. Preferable experience in
migrating data centers.  Good in documentation and planning. May need to
work on some weekends and night hours during production migration weekends.

--
With Regards,

Kamal Pandey

AIT Resource Group, Inc.
2500, West Higgins Road, Suite 1273 | Hoffman Estates, Illinois - 60169
847-598-4444 Extn: 8806 | 318-596-9696 [Voice Mail] | 847-594-6069 [Fax]
ka...@aitresourcegroup.com <j...@aitresourcegroup.com> [Email] |
http://www.aitrg.com [Website]