Hi

Greeting from American IT Resource Group!!

My name is Kamal and I have below urgent basis requirement with my direct
client. If you are interested please forward updated resume with below
detail:

Full Name:

Contact Number to Reach:

Current Location with City name:

Relocation Status:

Visa Status(H1B/EAD/GC/US Citizen):

Expected Billing Rate/HR:

Best Time To Discuss:

* *

*Penetration Tester*

*No of open positions*   *1*
  *Experience Level (No of years)*   6+yrs with at least 2 yrs relevant RSA
experience for L3 positions 4+ yrs with minimum 6 months relevant experience

  *Location of posting *  St. Louis
  *Duration of assignment : *1 year
 *Primary Skill (Technical Skill)*   *Penetration Testing*
  *Secondary Skill (optional)*

• 6+ years of experience in security area

• 2+ years of experience in core security penetration testing

• Good experience on various operating systems like Windows, Linux, Solaris
etc.

• Good experience on various applications like IIS, Apache, SQL, Oracle
database etc.

• Expertise in writing scripts and programming with shell, perl scripting

• Expertise with using various tools listed below, -       Nmap -
      Netcat -       Nessus -       BURP proxy -       IBM AppScan -
      Acunetix -       Core Impact -       QualysQuard -       ISS Scanner -
      Achilles -       Metaspoilt framework

• Good knowledge and experience of various security components like -
      Firewalls -       IDS/IPS -       Proxy Servers -       End-Point
Security Solutions -       Patch Management -       Vulnerability Management -
      SIEM tools

• Understanding of various security relevant compliance is desirable

• Good documentation and presentation skills

• Good written and oral communication skills

--
With Regards,

Kamal Pandey

AIT Resource Group, Inc.
2500, West Higgins Road, Suite 1273 | Hoffman Estates, Illinois - 60169
847-598-4444 Extn: 8806 | 318-596-9696 [Voice Mail] | 847-594-6069 [Fax]
ka...@aitresourcegroup.com <j...@aitresourcegroup.com> [Email] |
http://www.aitrg.com [Website]