Hi

Greeting from American IT Resource Group!!

My name is Kamal and I have below urgent basis requirement with my direct
client. If you are interested please forward updated resume with below
detail:

Full Name:

Contact Number to Reach:

Current Location with City name:

Relocation Status:

Visa Status(H1B/EAD/GC/US Citizen):

Expected Billing Rate/HR:

Best Time To Discuss:

*REQ:01*

*Title: Network Admin *

*Location: Chicago, IL***

*Duration: 1 years***

*The Job Description is as follows:*
*Skills:*
*Primary Skills*
a. Good knowledge on LAN/WAN Data Networking related components
b. Design and architecting skills - Efficient designing and planning of new
technologies part of Data Networking and Security
c. Knowledge and experience with inter-network routing architectures, and
the underlying network security technologies
d. Good problem analysis skills
e. Good Communication skills
*Secondary Skills*
a. Escalations and Vendor management handling skills
b. ITIL process awareness and knowledge of process flows & definitions
c. Skills on Template creation , presentation and documentation
d. Skills on Network management tools implementation
e. knowledge on Project management for assisting all Infrastructure Projects
Certifications:
*Must be*
1. CCNA + 3 Years Networking Experience AND/ OR
2. CCNP Certification
. Hands on experience on Data Networking Technology and Products (LAN, WAN,
Cisco Products)
. Experience in Security device management, WAN accelerators & optimization
(Cisco & Bluecoat)
. Management tools - Solarwinds, Cisco Works, Alarmpoint, Soti, Airdefense,
Sourcefire, Bluecoat director and loglogic.
*Must to know*
. Data Network (LAN, WAN)
. Load Balancers (F5)
. WAN Optimization (Bluecoat, Cisco)
. VPN Concentrators
. Wireless Network (Cisco)
. Security Management (Firewall, IDS, IPS)
. Management tools Expertise

*REQ:01*

*Titile: Java/Oracle Developer*

*Downtown, Chicago*

*3 months*

I need on an urgent basis a Java/ Oracle Developer for short term assignment
. Unfortunately there is no JD for this. Also, the probability of the
contract extending beyond 31st Dec is 50:50. So we should get someone local
who doesn’t mind taking a short duration project.

--
With Regards,

Kamal Pandey

AIT Resource Group, Inc.
2500, West Higgins Road, Suite 1273 | Hoffman Estates, Illinois - 60169
847-598-4444 Extn: 8806 | 318-596-9696 [Voice Mail] | 847-594-6069 [Fax]
ka...@aitresourcegroup.com <j...@aitresourcegroup.com> [Email] |
http://www.aitrg.com [Website]