*HI BUSINESS PARTNERS,*

*
THIS IS SUBASH CHANDRA, - RECRUITMENT AND RESOURCES FROM KEEN INFOTEK , INC.
** **

Description :*

Current Oracle environment is 11.5.10.2 Applications with a 10g database
running on IBM-AIX platform partitioned with EBS, APS and database servers.
We have Oracle Configurator installed and functioning for three unique
product families. Extensive customizations have been done for one product
group in the User Interface (UI) area. Configurator generates the Item, Bill
of Materials, Routing, Standard Cost, Pricing but the Customer order is
cancelled. We do not allow Customer Orders to be generated.

This is the start of a new project to add an additional product family to
our Oracle Configurator installation and need a consultant that can handle
both the functional / technical development of this new product family. This
individual will work with our project team.

*Requested Consultant Expertise:
*- Successful and proven Oracle Configurator Installation (11.5.10
Preferred)
- Oracle Configurator Functional Knowledge
- Technical skills JAVA and JSP required to complete the Configurator User
Interface development.

*Project scope:*
Develop Configurator Rules for new product family in a test environment.
Develop Configurator User Interface (UI) in a test environment.
Test new Configurator product family working with project team.
Migrate test environment to production environment.
Test new Configurator product family in production environment.
Support Production Cutover.
Provide documentation of the Configurator rules and User Interface.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Subash** Chandra**
**Sr. Recruiter**
**Keen Infotek,inc** **|| Keen Education Services || Bell University* *||*
*710 E || Ogden Ave || Suite #300 || Naperville || IL 60563 ||
Ph: *630-544-5710 Ext : 1032 / 1031 *|| Fax: **(630) 206-0325 **||
**Email: sub...@keeninfotek.com ||
**www.keeninfotek.com*<http://www.tekpartner.com/>
*  *
http://www.linkedin.com/in/subashchandra
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or
domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.