*Hi *
*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume.    *

*Role                       :              SAP BI Architect *

*Location               :              Wichita, KS  *

*Duration              :              6+ Months *

*Interview            :              Phone and Skype*

We have exclusivity for this, but we are not sharing the client’s name.
Great candidates will have at least 3 years of HANA experience, some of
which was Native HANA. The selected candidate will aid the organization
move in a new direction, our client wishes for all development to be done
in HANA moving forward.

 This is a 6+ month Opportunity, start date of January 1st.

Job Requirement

·         Experience with SAP (Native) HANA data modeling, schema
management, content import & export, data provisioning technology including
SAP LT Replication Server, Data Services and Sybase replication server.

·         Experience Creating and maintain the Enterprise Data Model at the
Conceptual, Logical and Physical Level

·         Experience leading architecture governance activities related to
BI and Analytics.

·         Experience Developing long term data warehouse roadmap and
architectures

·         7+ years of SAP BW experience in development, data modeling,
implementation and support

·         5+ years of experience with SAP ECC Extractors and ABAP
development

·         5+ years of experience developing ETL and data integration
processes

·         3+ years of experience building HANA Views

Regards ,

Kailash Negi

VSG Business Solutions

221 Cornwell Dr Bear, DE 19701