*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
<ray.fran...@consultingknights.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4215. *

*Citrix XenApp Consultant (Storefront/Netscaler)Jacksonville, FL 3209911
Months+Job Description:-*Citrix XenApp Provisioning and Administration,
Experience with Citrix Storefront/Netscaler/Microsoft System Center
Monitoring and troubleshooting of Citrix XenApp systems Nice to have skills
(Top 2 only) 1. Experience migrating hundreds of applications to XenApp 5.0
or 6.0 on a Windows 2012 platform • Monitoring and troubleshooting of
Citrix XenApp systems
General VMware experience with emphasis on virtualization of Citrix
application servers Desired years of experience : 6+ Education/
Certifications (Required) : Bachelor Of Engineering/Science Top 3
responsibilities you would expect the subcon to shoulder and execute:
Citrix XenApp Provisioning and Administration 2. Troubleshooting of
escalated issues from helpdesk and triage team
Provisioning of Citrix servers using a combination of imaging and automation
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID :
**ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
<ray.fran...@consultingknights.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ray Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*