*P.S. : Do mention consultant’s present **LOCATION ** and **VISA* *TYPE**
in your mail.*

Dear Candidate,

We have an urgent opening for *ETL TESTER | Chicago, IL *and I have sent
you a job description, Please go through it and let me know if you
are comfortable with it and also send me your updated resume ASAP.

*ETL TESTER | Chicago, IL*

*Interview : Telephonic and then F2F*

*Duration : 6+ months*

*Rate :- $48/-hr c2c*

-Very Strong SQL skills (current manager used to be a developer)

-Experienced in ETL AND ETL Data extraction experience

-Experience joining tables and taking data out of a table

-automation testing experience is a plus, mostly manual testing

-healthcare experience is a plus

*Garima Gupta* | *Technical Recruiter*

*Apetan Consulting LLC*

*Tel: **201-620-9700* 133 **| **72 Van *

*Mail- Reipen Avenue # 255 Jersey City, NJ 07306 *

*Corp. Office- 15* *Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford, New Jersey
07070*

gar...@apetan.com* | **www.apetan.com* <http://www.apetan.com/>* |*

[image: Hangouts]: garimaapetan...@gmail.com