Hi

I Hope you are doing great.

I am interested in reviewing your consultant resume and having a
conversation to see if we can potentially work together on the position that
i am presently working on. I would appreciate if you would send a word copy
of your consultant resume and a number to reach by during the day to
deep...@indsoft.com

*Job Title: C/C++ REK***

*Duration: 6+  months
***

*Location: Sylmar, CA***

Required Qualifications:

·         At least *10 years* of experience in the area of software
development, including real-time data collection and analysis, and
application-level (including user interface) programming.

·         A bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field is required

·         Strong experience with *C/C++ and Microsoft Visual Studio*.

·         Experience in developing applications, preferably with an *MFC-based
user interface*, for a *Microsoft Windows CE platform*.

Preferred Qualifications:

·         Resourceful and self-motivated individual who, as part of a small
team, pro-actively seeks out knowledge and resources to effectively and
efficiently accomplish his/her tasks.

·         Developer experience with Microsoft Platform Builder for Windows
CE

·         User experience with defect tracking and configuration management
tools such as ClearQuest and ClearCase.

·         Strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills.

Job Responsibilities:

·         Perform detailed design, implementation and test of C/C++
application for Windows CE-based handheld system, using the Microsoft Visual
Studio integrated development environment.

·         Write detailed design and unit test documentation.

·         Participate in software requirements reviews.

·         Troubleshoot software issues during entire software development
lifecycle, including in-house debugging of field-reported issues.

Regards,
Deepthi
*Sr Recruiter
IndSoft,Inc*
Phone: 630-524-0011

630-621-9525–Fax
www.indsoft.com

deep...@indsoft.com**

YM:deepthi_indsoft

10 Years of Excellence: 1998-2008**

*2009: Awarded Inc.500 fastest-growing private companies in
America*<http://www.inc.com/inc5000/2009/company-profile.html?id=200904280>
**

[image: cid:image001.png@01CB12CC.26970190] <http://www.indsoftusa.com/>