Hope you are doing well
Please go through the following requirement and please let me know on
kintu.sola...@mitajacorp.com  if you are available and interested or if you
have any.

*Position:  Lead UI Developer*
*Location:  Alpharetta, GA*
*Contract Duration:  Long-Term*

*Interview: Phone To Skype*

*C2H Position*

*USC/GC*

*Required Skill:*

*Must have Lead UI expertise.*

*Required Skill:*

   - *8 years+ professional experience**.*
   -  *AngularJS or React or Backbone or other client-side MVC experience*
   *.*
   - * Experience with JavaScript build tools and dependency management
   (NPM, Bower, Grunt, Gulp). *
   - *5 years of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript experience. Creating responsive
   designs (Bootstrap, mobile, etc.).*
   - *Experience with Unit and Automation testing (Jasmine, Protractor,
   JUnit).*
   - *Experience with Java 8 and Spring ecosystem.*
   - *Knowledge of Java build tools and dependency management (Gradle,
   Maven).*
   - *REST API design and implementation. Knowledge of NoSQL data stores
   (MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J, CouchDB).*
   - *Strong collaboration and communication skills -- must be willing to
   work in an open-seating team environment.*
   - *Comfortable to operate in an **Agile, Dynamic environment.*
   -  *Should have good knowledge of **Back-End and Multi-Threading
   functions, along with Solid UI Front-End **experience.*
   - We are looking for primarily *Front-End UI Developers*, but because we
   have some really complicated *Back-End *problems to solve we also need
   people who have solid Computer Science knowledge.
   - This is why we will be asking Computer Science questions (Data
   Structures and Algorithms).
   - The ideal profile is someone who started out in the Back-End, gained
   solid Computer Science skills and them moved into the Front-End. *Code,
   Design and Build AngularJS applications. **
   - * Creating and consuming REST, JSON-based APIs. Work with Product
   Owners, UX and other business partners to define work for the team.
   Facilitate code reviews, code quality checks, testing, automation, etc.*
   - *Computer Science or similar degree.*

*With Best Wishes,*

*Kintu Solanki* | SR. IT Technical Recruiter | Mitaja Corporation

Web: http://www.mitajacorp.com

Email: kintu.sola...@mitajacorp.com | Main: 301-768-4913 | Fax:
301-965-8714

*Public Profile*

*https://in.linkedin.com/in/kintu-solanki-203671131
<https://in.linkedin.com/in/kintu-solanki-203671131>*

Technology | Healthcare | Supply Chain & Logistics | Sales, Operations,
Marketing & Administration | Executive Search | Accounting & Finance