*Hi Folks/Partners:*

Warm Greetings from Javaji System Solutions Inc, *r...@javaji.com*
Please submit your consultants who is a 100 % matching with the requirement
with rates, contact info, earliest availability and current location. I am
having an exclusive requirement from my Client. Please note that we Need
consultants who can start immediately. . .  All Skill Sets are mandatory
Please send 100% match only.
*

Position: Tech Lead / Sr. Engineer

location:New York

Duration:6 Months

·         Job Description:

·         He/she should have strong development (hands-on) experience on XML
technologies and Java.

·         The developer will work on Writing application integrating with
Documentum Java API,

·         Maintain XML schemas and Develop XML transformationsSearch queries
with XQuery and MarkLogic

·         Carry out validation rules and Documentum CMS configuration tasks.

·         Experience in the Agile development methodology a plus

·         Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills

·         Must be able to multi-task and prioritize work on a daily basis.

·         Must be able to escalate priority decisions when necessary.

·         Initiates conversations necessary to clarify unknowns and mitigate
risks

·         Collaborates effectively with other departments throughout the
lifecycle of each project

·         Skill set:XML Schema development:XSD, DTD, Schematron, RelaxNG;
DITA (is a plus).XSLT and XQuery.

·         CMS and XML databases: Documentum, MarkLogic, existDB.Java, Saxon,
Xalan.Experience

Raja

Javaji Systems Solutions Inc.

r...@javaji.com