Dear Partner:

These are the requirements currently open.

  Req. ID: 7936 - Sap Fi CO Consultant Primary Skills: production support
,FICO,GL,PC, CCA, PCA,Vertex Description: SAP FICO Production Support
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Duration: Longterm
Our client is seeking a strong consulting professional to assume a key role
in providing production support and some development on a FICO team within
their SAP group. This company is located in Milwaukee, WI. Your production
support experience must include FI (especially GL), CO (especially PC, CCA,
PCA), Vertex and, if possible, working with multiple currencies. Must be a
strong communicator, both oral and written, with a pleasant personality and
have contributed as a problem solver and a self starter.
This is an all inclusive position, local candidates only (or candidates
willing to relocate to Milwaukee or its proximity), and be able to start no
later than end of this Month.

*Job Type: *Contract,  * Start Date: *ASAP,  * Duration: *Lon term,
*Number Of Openings:
*1,  * Location: *Milwaukee, WI

Please respond with *Resume, Rate and Phone numbers* of the Consultant. Make
sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

 Regards,

Mukesh Sharma
Inficare Technologies
703-349-1652