*KINDLY REPLY ON  alvin.stu...@itbtalent.com <alvin.stu...@itbtalent.com>*

*Need Sr. Java Developer, Need GC And USC And Local Consultants*

Position:Sr. Java Developer
Location:Chicago, IL
Duration:6 Months C2H

*Interview:PHONE THEN FACE TO FACE - NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SKYPE*

Look for someone who is full stack with long contracts in their history
The Role:
You'll be joining our superb engineering team to work on projects that feed
into our bi-weekly release cycle.
You'll be responsible for researching, designing and developing features
for company website and our related systems.
You'll participate with the rest of the team in planning sessions, code
reviews, releases, and retrospectives.
You'll be leading high profile projects, mentoring peers, and creating
foundational architectures for our systems.
You'll also be working closely with our Product Development team to ensure
the best tools are built by participating in discovery sessions, user story
definition and estimate assignment, all in an agile environment.
Requirements:
Experience developing high trafficked public-facing web applications
Experience writing scalable and efficient code for large production web
applications
Java
Relational database such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, or Oracle
JavaScript
CSS / Sass / LESS
HTML
Ability to take initiative and work in a fast-paced environment with little
oversight
Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
Ability to design complex scalable systems that incorporate common design
patterns
Demonstrated leadership of project teams
Experience creating coding standards and leading technical change
Excellent communication skills
Ability to present complex technical solutions to technical and
non-technical audiences
Strong commitment to quality
Strong commitment to performance

Regards