Hello,

We are looking for US IT Recruiters with 2+ Years of experience for our
Begumpet, Hyderabad branch.

Please send me the resumes at nag...@dsiginc.com

*Skills and Competencies *

•             Excellent written and oral communication skills - Mandatory

•             Experience in working with US. Citizens, Green Cards, EADs,
OPT, H1B Visa Holders

•             Experience in Billing negotiations on various tax terms (W2,
1099 & Crop to Crop).

•             Experience in using LinkedIn for recruiting

•             Experience working with Tier-1 Vendors

•             Experience in writing Candidates write-up for resume
submission

•             Excellent knowledge of Job Portal searches on the likes of
Monster, Indeed, Career Builder, etc.

•             Understanding of all level of IT requirements (to understand
the requirements)

•             Excellent resume sourcing/searching skills from job boards.

•             Excellent in quick turnaround time.

•             Expert negotiator and communicator.

*Thanks and Regards*

*Nagesh*

*DATA SYSTEMS INTEGRATION GROUP INC,*

*485, Metro Place South, Suite.101, Ohio-43017*

*Email : **nag...@dsiginc.com* <nag...@dsiginc.com>*, *

*Direct: 614-344-4600 x 112 Fax : 1866.421.8583*

https://in.linkedin.com/in/nagesh-b-1a3a37b4