*Position : Informatica Developer**
Duration: 10 months+*

*
Job Description :* Position as a member of our Data Warehousing team,
providing design and development skills to new data warehouse projects.
Position will require interaction with business area support staff and
Business Intelligence developers to define and create solutions to meet
business requirements. Responsibilities include developing data models based
on BI requirements, creating physical warehouses and marts to support
analytic reporting, developing ETL processes to populate the new data marts,
tuning of ETL processes, documenting solutions for technical support, and
cross-training team resources as necessary.

• Minimum 4 yrs of Informatica PowerCenter development experience

• Experience with PowerCenter 8.1 or higher is required

• PowerCenter Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor tools is required

• Ability to write and debug mappings for dimensional data warehousing
required

• Strong understanding Data Warehouse concepts is required

• Experience with Oracle DB version 8 or higher, and related SQL development
skills, is required

• PowerCenter Data Analyzer, Profiling, and Metadata Manager is preferred

• Industry experience in Utilities or Power Distribution Management Systems
is preferred

• Strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills a must

if you are interested, please send me updated resume with below detail ASAP:

Full Name:

Contact Number to Reach:

Current Location with City name:

Relocation Status:

Availability:
Visa Status:

Best Time To Discuss:

*Kamal Pandey*

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*

*AIT Resource Group, Inc.***

2500, West Higgins Road, Suite 1273 | Hoffman Estates, Illinois - 60169

847-598-4444 Extn: 8806 | 847-594-6069 [Fax]

*ka...@aitresourcegroup.com*[email <ka...@aitresourcegroup.com[email>]
www.aitrg.com[URL]

*komal_90pandey*[YIM]|kamal.askit[gtalk]|kamal.ait2[skype]

Note: Under Bill s.Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
address/addresses" in the subject header.