Hi,

I am *Anil* from *Anblicks* and our client is looking for *Programmer
Analyst* position at* NY*. I would appreciate if you could go thru the job
profile and let me know your interest. If you are interested please forward
me your updated resume.  Also provide me these details

Full Name :

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Best Rate:

* *

*Requirement:*

*Job Title:* Programmer Analyst II

*Duration:   2 yrs*

*Max Hourly Rate: DOE*

Keane currently seeks a *Programmer Analyst II *to join our team in *Brooklyn,
NY.*

*Qualifications:*

*** The candidates must available for Face to Face interview***

The client requires the services of one consultant to perform application
development and maintenance functions in a Visual Studio .Net environment.

 major responsibilities include analysis, design, and development for
maintenance and enhancements of various student and business related
applications.  In addition, the consultant may have prime responsibility for
the operation and management of the applications.  These activities will be
related to, but not limited to the following areas:
- Manage requirements gathering and analysis
- Design Data Transformations and Web Services
- Analyze requirements and data access needs and propose file and screen
designs
- Code new objects (programs) to meet the requirements
- Student Data Processing interface with mainframe systems
- Design and develop reports
- Conduct QA testing

These activities will encompass all project life cycle phases including...

*Required Qualifications:*

.NET Framework

*Other Required Qualifications:*

• Five or more years of technical experience (Required)Experience in
transactional and dimensional database design (Required)Object oriented
design and programming (Required)Experience developing stored procedures
that interface with SQL Server 2000 (Required)System Analysis Skills
(Required)Good writing and verbal communication skills (Required)

*Thanks & Regards***

*Anil babu *

*Anblicks LLC
5055 Keller Springs Rd. STE 160,
Addison,TX - 75001
Phone: 214-699-0541
EFax:  972-692-6957
E-mail: anil.b...@anblicks.com

Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you.