Dear Partner’s

Greeting’s

Reply to sa...@sureitinc.com  and satya.sur...@gmail.com

*Title: Metadata Analyst*

*Location: Tampa FL*

*Duration:6+ Months***

* *

2 Openings (one person has to have a Oracle background and the other person
has to have a SQL background) *Metadata (Data Dictionary) Analyst *

Maintains business definition and appropriate metadata, e. g. business name,
business description, valid values, etc. , for the data they steward using
tools and processes for the Enterprise Data Governance Program. -Maintain
technical information, e. g. data type, length, relationships enforced/not
enforced, keys/indexes, etc. -Ensure the quality, completeness and accuracy
of data definitions. -Track and maintain centralized platform for data
dictionary and data maps in use across the organization. -Maintain the data
dictionary by compiling information from multiple sources into a formatted,
searchable directory for MIS and analytic data users. ork with project teams
on business requirements for data and reporting projects to ensure
consistent usage of metadata and participate in testing. REQUIRED SKILLS-5+
years experience with a 4 year degree in computer science

*Best Regards*

**

*Satya Dowluri   *

*Sure IT Solutions Inc.***

*1801 W Queen Creek RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*

*Tel: (602)-490-0074 Fax: (866) 322-0121*

Email: sa...@sureitinc.com | satya.sur...@gmail.com

LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/satya-dowluri-lion/7/848/5a

gTalk: satya.sur...@gmail.com  | YIM: satya.sureit <satya.sur...@gmail.com>

* *

*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring’s have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.