JOB TITLE : ETL DEVELOPER

LOCATION: Columbus, OH

DURATION: 6 Months

* *

We are seeking an ETL resource and we anticipate that this will be a six (6)
month engagement.  Requirements are:

1.       6 + Years ETL (Data Warehouse specific) experience

1.       Must have foundational knowledge in data warehouse techniques.

2.       Must have worked with large DB Environment.

3.       Must have worked in Loading Dimensional Models.

2.       Strong Background in Oracle PL / SQL

3.       3 + Years knowledge / experience in Oracle EBS

4.       Informatica Experience (Teradata Decision Expert a plus)

5.       Strong analytical skills, able to interpret requirements, build to
those and test

6.       Strong communication skills.

7.       Very strong knowledge in Troubleshooting SQL / ETL Performances and
Improve run time.

Cognos Experience is a Plus

SKILLS : *Oracle EBS, Informatica, Teradata*

Thanks/Regards,

*SESHU*

*XpertTech Inc
*400 W Cummings Park,Suite # 2850