*HI BUSINESS PARTNERS,*

*
THIS IS SUBASH CHANDRA, - RECRUITMENT AND RESOURCES FROM KEEN INFOTEK , INC.
** **

Description :*

This is 6 months in Piscataway, NJ
local candidates will be looked at first-

*Please make sure they match the description- need to have ecommerce
experience and q/a management experience*

building a data center and Cloud Computing practice.  They are in the
beginning phase and looking for a Senior QA Analyst

We need an experienced resource who has built and executed test plans that
cover both the hardware and software in a data center.

Someone with service provider experience is optimal. If not an actual MSP,
someone who has overseen the release to production of a large eCommerce site
and its underlying infrastructure would be a good fit as well.

They will need to jump in quickly and become part of the design process and
build testing plans for each unit and for end to end.

This includes our self-service portal to users, which integrates to our data
center automation software, which controls the hardware and virtualization
software. The end result is high performance virtual machines being
provisioned to a customer’s network and operating at very high performance
standards.

The resource will have assistance from our consultants who can write test
scripts for various testing tools to execute the test plan.
But the QA resource will be expected to be very hands on in the execution of
the test plan and not just design the plan.

 HP/Mercury Test Director

*Additional comments from the team: *

* *

*Narrow down to where the person clearly has QA management experience,
Designed test plans and test cases, and infrastructure performance testing
experience. And the holy grail is anyone who has worked on testing virtual /
VMware infrastructure.  We are looking for someone to build a strategic test
plan that incorporates both performance and functional testing.  Someone who
has covered both the hardware and software in a data center.  Someone who
has overseen the release to production of a large eCommerce site and its
underlying infrastructure.   *

*Thanks & Regards*

*Subash** Chandra**
**Sr. Recruiter**
**Keen Infotek,inc** **|| Keen Education Services || Bell University* *||*
*710 E || Ogden Ave || Suite #300 || Naperville || IL 60563 ||
Ph: *630-544-5710 Ext : 1031/ 1032 *|| Fax: **(630) 206-0325 **||
**Email: sub...@keeninfotek.com ||
**www.keeninfotek.com*<http://www.tekpartner.com/>
*  *
http://www.linkedin.com/in/subashchandra
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or
domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.