Hello Business Partners,

This is Prabhu from Sancrosoft USA Inc.

We are looking for a Java developer  for one of our clients in Sacramento CA
 for 7 months.  If you are interested or possibly know anyone interested
please forward resume to pra...@sancrosoftusa.com

*Our client is looking for a Java Developer for a 7 month contract to start
in January.*
*LOCALS IS A MUST* H1B's are alright but they'd prefer a Green Card or US
Citizen for sure.

*1.**             **Tasks and Responsibilities*

   -             Responsible for analysis, design, programming, testing,
   problem resolution and user support for a large state project
   -             Prepare technical documentation
   -             Participate in research and recommendation of new tools and
   techniques as they apply to System Development
   -             Other duties as assigned.

Our client requires the contractors provide staff with the following
knowledge, skills, and abilities for this project:

   -             Experience with online transaction processing
   internet/intranet applications
   -             Experience with programming automated systems that support
   the general and typical business functions of management reporting,
   accounting, and document printing; and our specialized system functions
   dealing with program set up, application and contract processing, and
   related financial transactions, monitoring and reconciliation would be
   considered pluses
   -             Ability to add, modify, and enhance an application while
   maintaining the existing architecture of the application
   -             Strong experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
   design and analysis principles
   -             JAVA Certification and Oracle Developer Certification; or
   substantial experience in both
   -             Strong background and work experience in developing J2EE
   applications with emphasis on JSP (including XML, HTML, and DHTML) and JAVA
   Servlets
   -             JAVA Standard Tag Library (JSTL) work experience
   -             Knowledge of JavaScript Programming language, SQL and
   PL/SQL
   -               Knowledge of Web Logic Application Server architecture
   for deploying and running J2EE applications
   -              Knowledge of ANT to build WAR files to deploy to Web Logic
   Server
   -             Knowledge of Visual SourceSafe for checking in and checking
   out application objects
   -              Experience using Eclipse IDE for code development
   -            Knowledge of TOAD
   -             Experience working with federal, state, and local
   government housing loan programs
   -             Familiarity with State Agency business processes
   -             Knowledge and experience with loan and grant automated
   tracking systems
   -             Possess an understanding of relational database systems
   -             Fluency in Oracle, JAVA, UNIX and associated tools
   -             Knowledge of basic administrative functions required for
   the maintenance of networked systems running under UNIX and/or Windows
   server  environments
   -              Strong analytical and organizational skills
   -             As a member of a team, good interpersonal, written, and
   verbal communication skills
   -

*You can reach me at pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  ### 916-671-5596
           **You can reach me at pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  ### 916-671-5596*

Thanks & Regards,

*Prabhu*

*Sancro Soft USA Inc.*

*Direct:(916)-671-5596| *

*pra...@sancrosoftusa.com
4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 |Fair Oaks, CA 95628|Fax: (916) 200- 1305|
www.sancrosoftusa.com*

My Linked In profile is at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhumandhar
Y IM: prabhu.recruiter

Gtalk: prabhumandhar

*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills .1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails, then please write a mail in subject line as Remove.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.*

*Prabhu*

*Sancro Soft USA Inc.*

*Direct:(916)-671-5596|*