Hi,

Greetings from Ram..

Please find the following requirement and send me your consultant’s resume
along with the contact information ASAP.

Position           : Software Developer

Location          : Parsippany, NJ

Client              : GE

Rate                 : DOE

Tools:    Well versed in Visual Studio 2005/2008, VB.NET ASP .NET, .NET
Framework, Oracle, MS SQL Server, HTML, DHTML, PL-SQL, T-SQL, Visual Source
Safe, Java Administration

Experience : 3-5 yrs of software development.

Skill Set :

•           Coordinates with business analysts and project managers to
review business specifications

•           Performs moderately complex application programming activities.
Codes, tests, debugs, documents and maintains applications.

•           Good PLSQL and TSQL development skills

•           Experience with SQL Stored Procedures/ functions/triggers etc,

•           Experience with reporting in SQL Server Reporting Services
(SSRS)

•           Ensure compliance with software standards.

•           Provides technical support and troubleshooting during testing
and deployment of application programs.

•           Good communications, organization and interpersonal skills

Thanks & regards,

* *

*RAM***

*e**People Tech. Inc.*

Parsippany, NJ-07054

Direct  : *201-579-8512/732-377-0573.*

Alt.Ph. : 201-203-7929

Fax      : 973-299-7602

r...@epeopletech.com

www.epeopletech.com

Ymsgr : trk_recruiter

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
with a "*REMOVE*" in the subject line. I am sorry for the inconvenience
caused to you.