Hi Partner,

We have an immediate position with our client; let me know if you have any
one available for this.

Please send resume’ to ravisanka...@tecnics.com and
radhika.p@tecnics.comand contact on the below number to discuss.

*Salesfore.com <http://salesfore.com/> (SFDC) Architect/Tech Lead*

Location: *Phoenix, AZ*
Duration: *Long terms*

The candidate should have worked in large SFDC implementation, expecting the
candidate to be experienced in unlimited version of SFDC. Should have
experience of SFDC configuration & customization, experience in visual force
development, Apex coding etc,

The candidate should be comfortable in managing a large team at offshore.
Manage the expectation of the business, drive the offshore team, a quick
learner and excellent in communication/ presentation skills.

Thanks,

*Tecnics Consulting, Inc*

713-589-5811 / 713-429-4906

WWW.TECNICS.COM <http://www.tecnics.com/>**