*Hi**
We have an urgent requirement for one of our client.
Please respond ASAP.*

*SAP HCM Security Consultant - Functional *
* *

*Duration: 1 Year*
* *

*Location: Frankfort, KY*

Position Functions:

For this role we are seeking a skilled SAP Functional Security Consultant.
This individual must possess:

5+ years experience in a SAP Functional Security

Experience working in a Public Sector/Government environment

Experience with R3 and Portal Security required

Identity Management experience helpful

Best Regards,
Amit
Amit Kumar | Bluesoft Solutions |Sr.IT Recruiter |
501, Hoes Lane, Suite 205 | Piscataway, NJ 08854 |
Ph:732.993.7878|a...@bluesoftllc.com|www.bluesoftllc.com|* *

The information transmitted in this email is intended solely for the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
transmission is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from your system