Hi Partner,

We have an *immediate requirement* with our client; let me know if you have
any one available.

Please send resume’ to ravi_soman...@tecnics.com and contact on the below
numbers to discuss.

*Citrix Resource*

Location: *Dallas, TX **(Local to Dallas only)***

Duration: *3 Months*

Must Haves:
-Build Citrix farm experience
-Installation of Citrix

**

*JOB SUMMARY*

This position provides application support for Citrix and Workflow Systems
projects.

*EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS*

   - Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work
   in a discipline related to the requirements of the position is preferred.
   Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience & education that
   demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job.
   - CCA certification.
   - At least 3 years of hands-on Citrix XenApp 4.X engineering experience
   in a medium to large Citrix environment
   - Knowledge of Citrix XenApp 4.X and associated software bundle
   - MCSE with at least 3 years of experience
   - Experience with scripting (VBSCRIPT, Kixx, C++)
   - Candidate will have experience deploying and supporting large scale
   Citrix environments and experience with multiple Citrix Farms.
   - Must possess a solid foundation in support of Windows Server
   applications.
   - A minimum of 3 years experience that shows an in-depth experience of
   Windows 2003 Server versions and Active Directory.
   - Within the MS Windows 2003 Server, must possess an in-depth knowledge
   and understanding of WINS, DNS, GPO's, and Active Directory.
   - Within Citrix XenApp 4.X, must understand and possess hands-on
   experience with XenApp software, Web Interface, Secure Gateway, STA, Secure
   Access Manager, Password Manager, and Installation Manager.
   - Experience with server deployment, maintenance, and management of
   software applications, and support tools
   - Proficient use of debugging, analytical, and monitoring tools

Thanks,

*Ravi Somanchi*
*Tecnics Consulting, Inc*
w: 713-589-5811