*OPT/CPT/Citizens/Green Card Holders*

*2 Supervisory References Required*

*Background check Will need to be completed if an offer is made*

*Role:* Sr. Information Security Analyst

*Location*: E. Providence, RI

*Start Date: *ASAP

*End Date :* 6 months

*Deliverables:*

A resource is needed that has excellent organizational, technical writing
 and communication skills. The resource also needs to be familiar with
Information Security, risk, and compliance issues as they pertain to data
networking. Familiarity with IP, WAN, routers, switches and firewalls is a
benefit.

The resource will engage our Information Security, Risk, and Audit teams to
ensure that all aspects of our security posture are successfully remediated
or documented. Action plans will also need to be developed with our
technology team and tracked to completion. Ability to interface with both
technical and non-technical colleagues is a must. The ability to manage task
lists, track down status from many individuals, and multi-task in a highly
fluid environment is required.

*Technical Knowledge:*

Telecommunication; Technical Writer; Technical Analyst; Data Security
Analyst

*I extend the best of my wishes to you………*

* *

*Lal K Vamsi*

Lead Recruitment & Sales

*Vigi**boss** **Inc*