Greetings,

This is Prabhu from SancroSoft USA Inc.

Our client is looking  for a "Software developer with windows scripting VBS
and LUA with C++ and C# knowledge"  for Full time.

Please reply with word.doc format updated resume with contact detail.

Location:- Houston TX

Position Type:- Full time

Salary:- Max $60k.

Number of positions:- 2

Skill set required.

   1. 5-7 years of experience.
   2. Must be able to create and test Windows Services.
   3. Must be a team player.
   4. Must have strong windows programming to investigate windows features
   to support script writing
   5. Must be able to follow up with each team member with open issues and
   able to assist the team to close open issues.
   6. Must be able to pick up code generated by others and able to debug/fix
   reported issues.
   7. Must be able to communicate clearly/concisely both in writing and
   speaking.
   8. Create/Update design and functional specifications as required by the
   team and its software architects.
   9. Required experience  in C++ and C#
   10. Knowledge of SQL database programming from C#/C++
   11. Have some knowledge of script programming.  Prefer VBS and/or LUA

**** For quick response please contact me at pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  #
916-671-5596 ****

*Prabhu*

*Sancro Soft USA Inc.*

*Direct:(916)-671-5596|*

*ALT: (916) 671-5579*

***pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  *

*4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 |Fair Oaks, CA 95628|Fax: (916) 200- 1305|
www.sancrosoftusa.com*

My Linked In profile is at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhumandhar
Y IM: prabhu.recruiter

Gtalk: prabhumandhar

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills .1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails, then please write a mail in subject line as Remove.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.*