Hi All,

We are looking for *Technical Recruiters* to work from our offshore company
located in Sec’Bad. Below is the job description

*Please send your resume to Sridhar at samb...@vaptech.com*

 *The details we require with your latest updated resume:**
*1) Current Location:
2) Total Experience*:*
3) Contact information (phone & email):
4) Current CTC & Current Incentive Structure:
5) Expected CTC:

6) Availability/ Notice period:

7) Best time to discuss about the opportunity:

8) Clients Supported:

* Title:* Sr. Recruiter/ Recruiter

*Location:* Begumpet, Secunderabad

*Min relevant Exp:* 2+ years

* * *Job Summary*

   - Recruiters may be responsible for all or partially assigned for the
   following; recruiting, interviewing, selection, and orientation of all IT,
   Administrative and Accounting Consultants for contract, contract-to-hire and
   full-time positions.
   - Ensure excellent customer service

  *Essential Duties and Responsibilities *

*Recruiting *

   - Implement recruiting campaigns to attract quality potential Consultants
   for contract, contract to hire and fulltime client requirements nationwide.
   - Maintain constant awareness of recruitment needs within company.
   - Timely submission of qualified candidates for open requirements
   - Follow Company policy for interviewing, selection, assessments and
   hiring of all Consultants.
   - Must be a self motivated, results driven professional with good
   communication skills and the ability to effectively work with recruiters and
   all levels of  management.
   - Comply consistently with all Company regulations on areas such as: I-9,
   Background checks, drug testing.
   - Input and maintain proper Consultant information into Outlook.

  *Operations*

   - Comply with our policies and procedures to provide consistency in
   service quality and delivery.
   - Follow up with Consultants on completed requirements to ensure their
   satisfaction and meeting client requirements.
   - Tracks and document daily work tasks.

 *Education and/or Experience *

   - Any Graduation or equivalent.
   - Solid expertise in searching and screening candidates from job/resume
   sites.
   - Prefer experience in interviewing, selecting, hiring and supervising
   the work of consultants in the areas of Information Technology,
   Administrative and
   - Accounting industry.
   - Minimum customer service or other work experience involving "people
   skills".

  *Other Skills *

Must have basic knowledge of Windows 95/98/2000/XP, Outlook and be
proficient using spreadsheets and word processing programs (preferably,
Microsoft Word and Excel).

Please send your resume to Sridhar at samb...@vaptech.com