*Hi**
We have an urgent requirement for one of our client.
Please respond ASAP.

**Job Title: SQL Server, SSIS experienced consultant**
Location: Kansas City**
Duration:3+ Months*
*
Requirements include:*

1. 5+ years experience in any / all of the following skills: SQL Server,
T-SQL, SSIS
2. 3+ years experience with SQL Server is a must. SQL 2008 experience is
required.
3. Some experience with Cognos would be nice, but not required
4. Experience in data warehousing is a plus
5. Knowledge of BI tool(s) is a plus
6. Ability to accomplish assigned tasks with minimal supervision
7. Solid logic and organizational skills
8. Good verbal and written communication skills

*Outline of tasks for SSIS consultant.*
Task: We have a SQL Server 2008 database of loan information that is updated
every night by loading a flat file extract from our loan accounting system
(IBS) into the database using an SSIS package. The SQL 2008 database that
stores this loan information is called the ODS, Operational Data Store.
The origin of some of the information will change from our loan accounting
system (IBS) to another system.  This new system of origin is called NGS.
NGS will become the source for a subset of information needed to populate
the ODS every night.  The task for the consultant will be to create the SQL
selects to pull the needed information from SQL views on the NGS database,
which is SQL Server2008.  There are only a few tables of origin for this
information.  The consultant will use these SQL select statements in new
SSIS packages that will run nightly to populate the correct fields in the
ODS. Documentation of the SSIS packages will be required.

Best Regards,
Amit
Amit Kumar | Bluesoft Solutions |Sr.IT Recruiter |
501, Hoes Lane, Suite 205 | Piscataway, NJ 08854 |
Ph:732.993.7878|a...@bluesoftllc.com|www.bluesoftllc.com|* *The information
transmitted in this email is intended solely for the individual or entity to
material. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
transmission is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from your system