*Dear Associate,

This Eric Hoffman from Panzer Solutions LLC, Let me know if you have any
suitable consultant for below position.

Job Title: DataStage consultant.
Location: Kansas City Missouri
Duration: 6+ month contract.*
**
*Pay Rate:  $50/hr.*
**
*I currently have a 6+ month contract with DataStage if you have candidates
interested in a position in Kansas City Missouri please send over resumes
asap!*
**
*3-5 years experience with Data Warehousing modeling concepts
3-5 years experience with ETL design for Parallel Processing
1-3 years experience with IBM WebSphere DataStage Version 7.5 & 8.X tools
3-5 years experience with source to target mappings
3-5 years experience working with Business areas
1-3 years SQL skills
1-3 years experience with Oracle
Excellent communications skills (written and oral) and interpersonal
understanding required.

Best Regards,
Eric Hoffman | Technical Recruiter
Panzer solutions