Hi

*We need a Business Analyst.*

Job: Business Analyst

Duration: *6+ Months*

Rate: *$35\hr Max*

Location: *Oakbrook, IL (local Preferred)*

*The JD:*

Look for resources who have worked into Web operations monitoring/support.
Resource should possess excellent communication & Client Management skills.

This position is responsible to provide business analysis for the Staff,
Scheduling and Positioning Project. We are looking to take a multi-country
web application and enhancing it to be used globally. The application helps
restaurant managers to position crew for optimal production capacity.

Work with our business partners to understand the differences between the
countries’ business drivers

Work with the web application developers to understand how differing
requirements will impact the programs logic

Document requirements for new enhancements. This includes defining feature
requests from users and business partners, and defining technical
enhancements requested by our developers.

Develop, document and present to our business partners options to solve
their business issues.

Develop test cases based on requirements

Test releases and bug fixes.

This is not a typical BA position. We need an exceptionally analytical
person who is very good at thinking through cause and effects.

We are taking an APMEA based application and looking to make it global. The
logic the underpins this program is exceedingly complex. The actual
calculations are pretty easy, but how the calculations are applied is very
complex. We need someone who can understand the difference in the business
models in different countries and think through what the impact would be the
existing Web application. The differences are being defined and should be
done by mid-summer.

The complexity and the need to be able to think through the ramifications of
subtle changes is why I think a person with a math or statistics background
would be good. We don’t really need the math skills, we need the thinking
skills.

If you are comfortable with the above requirement please send matching
resumes to *na...@ajaxinfotech.com* along with the below details:

1.       Full Name:

2.       Contact number:

3.       Email Id:

4.       Current Location:

5.       Relocation:

6.       Visa Status (Citizen- GC-H1B)/ expiration date:

7.       Availability:

8.       Total Experience:

9.       Expertise:

10.     Best time to Call:

11.     Rate:

12.   Provide any 2 Local references of previous projects:

Nag
Ajax Infotech
Contact: 314-266-3623
Email: na...@ajaxinfotech.com