Hi All,
This is Sudhaker from SAICON Inc,

Here is my client requirement please let me know if you have any one for
this

please reply to asudha...@saiconinc.com

IBM iSeries Consultant

Location: Seneca Falls, NY

Duration: 3-4 Months

   - Project planning and execution of team objectives.

iSeries hardware upgrade project planning

·         Maintains and provides iSeries network technical support and
configuration for TCP/IP & SNA protocols.

·         Provides system application programming support utilizing RPG, CL,
and System APIs.

·         Support for the following applications & hardware:

   1. FaxStar
   2. FastFax
   3. ShowCase
   4. ERPLX BMR installation
   5. Digital Certificates
   6. HMC
   7.  LPAR configuration
   8. BSafe
   9. iSeries system performance & capacity planning
   10. Websphere Application Server - Express
   11. Drafts operational documentation as required.