Hello All,

We are looking for *Peoplesoft HR Project Manager* for a client
located at *Marietta,
GA*. This is a 6 Months position. Please find the requirement below.

*Job Description: *

*Job Title: PeopleSoft HR Project Manager*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Location: Marietta, GA *

Our Client is seeking a PeopleSoft Project Manager with core HRMS experience
for a 6month PeopleSoft HRMS/Payroll implementation in the Southeast.
We are seeking a Project Manager with at least 4 full life cycle
implementations
with 1 v9.1 project. K12 experience is preferred.
*Please send your Consultants resume and contact information to email
arvind.ga...@erpanalysts.com

Thanks

Chalapathi