Hi ,

Greeting from SBakshi(SAM) from Harrier Infotech USA INC .

We are based in 2 King Arthur Court,Suite#11,
North Brunswick, NJ 08902(www.harriersys.com). Currently working on urgent
requirement, please let me know your interest for below requirement. Please
apply with most updated CV with all necessary details.

Siebel Customer Order Mgmt

City:  Piscataway
State:  New Jersey

expertise.
Job Details:
Responsibilities:

            Analyze business requirements and translate to technical
specifications Design, develop and implement application as well as
integration solutions in Oracle/Siebel based applications. Focus areas for
this line of work will be Siebel 8.1 Customer Order Mgmt, Product
Configurator, Pricing, Customer Prototype complex Siebel functionalities and
document the outcomes.  Demonstrate OOB as well as custom services or
features to other team members.
                 Integrate Siebel 8.1 with Oracle SOA platform and Java UI
applications.
                 Performance tune the application, web services as
required.
                 Documents and implements sound design practices for all
components
                Uses a hands-on approach to provide solutions and will
follow standard Project Lifecycle and development methodologies.
                 Effectively analyzes, troubleshoots any issues and defects
encountered and follow-up with vendor on any product defects
                 Support Release management and code migration processes
                 Test solutions end to end in various environments
                 Resolve issues identified during QA, user acceptance and
production phases
Requirements:
7+ years experience in core skills: Siebel 8.1.x Tools, web services,
workflows, eScripting, EAI integration
Focus areas: Customer Order Mgmt, Product Configurator, ePricer
Additional skills: Integrating Siebel web services with Oracle SOA 11g and
JEE platforms

*Please must send me below details :-*

Hourly Rate(c2c/1099) or Salary
Full Name:
Cell #
Home#
E.mail id:
Current Location City and State:
Month and Year of Graduation ( Bachelors):
Name and City of the University :
Visa Status(H1B,EAD,Green Card,Us Citizen):
Can they go for a face to face? :

Must :- 2 professional Refrences:(Full Name, Designaton,Professional E.mail
id and phone #)

 Warm Regards,

*SAM BAKSHI*
Resource Manager