Greetings,

This is Prabhu from SancroSoft USA Inc.

Our client have requirement  for  A Technical Analyst @ Groton, CT for
4-6months.

Please reply with word.doc format updated resume with contact detail.

Role: Technical Analyst

Location: Groton, CT

Duration: 4-6months

Rate: $35/hr for Junior level - $50/hr for Senior level and experienced
candidate ( Need profiles on both the levels)

JOB DESCRIPTION – Technical Analyst

   - This position requires a process-oriented technical team member with
   the ability to support an Enterprise service delivery organization and
   provide excellent customer service.
   - A demonstrated aptitude to rapidly develop expertise in a complex
   technical environment is required and previous experience with RSA
   SecurID or related remote access technologies is must.
   - Strong communication skills are required to maintain effective internal
   and customer relationships.
   - The Service Support Analyst, Digital Certificate Services, will serve
   as a technical resource supporting Pfizer’s effort to replace all of our
   current RSA SecurID tokens globally.
   - The primary areas of responsibility will involve working closely with
   the Project team in a direct customer support role.
   - The analyst will troubleshoot and solve remote access VPN related
   issues, account set up, SecurID token problems and must have previous
   experience supporting technologies via telephone and use of a helpdesk
   ticket management system.

   1. This position will serve as a technical resource on the team and will
   be responsible for supporting defined service level agreements (SLAs) to
   include service availability, incident response and incident resolution.
   2. This position will also ensure that all technical changes follow the
   formal change management process.
   3. This change management process will include evaluating proposed
   changes, determining the impact on current support processes and properly
   documenting support modifications during implementation.

WORK EXPERIENCE/SKILLS:

   - 4+ years experience managing Service Delivery in an Enterprise
   environment
   - 2+ years experience supporting RSA or similar remote access
   technologies
   - 2+ years experience administering and working with trouble ticket
   queues
   - Strong working knowledge of RSA SecurID

EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND:

BS in a technical field (MS preferred)

OTHER DESIRABLE ATTRIBUTES:

   - Demonstrated technical proficiency is required
   - Familiarity with directory services (AD, LDAP etc) is desired
   - Familiarity with Identity and Access Management practices is desired

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:

   - Serve as a technical resource supporting Pfizer’s RSA ACE
   infrastructure token replacement project
   - Work with users to troubleshoot and resolve VPN related issues for
   newly assigned tokens.
   - Perform root cause analysis and develop technical documentation for
   incident response.
   - Manage the ticket queue to meet SLA’s.
   - Create daily, weekly and monthly custom ticket reports.
   - Support all aspects of end-user related SecurID support.
   - Participate in Incident and Problem Management activities based on
   Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) guidelines.
   - Represent Digital Certificate Services during information technology
   audits by internal and

**** For quick response please contact me at  pra...@sancrosoftusa.com    #
916-671-5596 **** For Quick Response  Contact me pra...@sancrosoftusa.com
916-671-5596*****

*Prabhu*

*Sancro Soft USA Inc.*

*Direct:(916)-671-5596|*

*ALT: (916) 671-5579*

***pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  *

*4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 |Fair Oaks, CA 95628|Fax: (916) 200- 1305|
www.sancrosoftusa.com*

My Linked In profile is at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhumandhar
Y IM: prabhu.recruiter

Gtalk: prabhumandhar

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills .1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails, then please write a mail in subject line as Remove.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.*