Greetings,

This is Prabhu from SancroSoft USA Inc.

Our client is looking  for SCHEDULER MASTER @ Milwaukee, WI  for full time.

Please reply with word.doc format updated resume with contact detail.

Location: Milwaukee, WI

Duration: full time

Salary: 60-65k

Role: SCHEDULER MASTER

   - Delivers their allocated work stream projects (task orders) on time or
   ahead of time.
   - Manages work stream projects delivery to time, cost, and quality
   targets.
   - Delivers accurately against forecasted cost to complete (including
   resource forecasting).
   - Develops and manages the integrated work stream program work plans and
   milestones.
   - Builds and maintains strong working relationship with key CLIENT
   stakeholders for all application and IT services to be built and migrated
   within the work stream.
   - Manages work stream risk to an acceptable level that does not impact
   timescale or quality.
   - Attends any relevant governance/planning meetings associated with
   delivery of the work stream.
   - Manages conflicts between migration schedules and business plans and
   change schedules.
   - Builds and maintains a strong, highly motivated work stream team.
   - Determines the sequence in which work will be done.
   - Determines the right level and number of work stream members needed for
   plan execution.
   - Identifies and allocates resources to the work stream.
   - Leads and manages the team to assure that work stream objectives are
   met.
   - Identifies and forecasts resource requirements for gate reviews,
   workshops and testing.
   - Determines weekly assignments -- what will be accomplished, by whom and
   how long it should take.
   - Reports to the Deputy Program Manager (Delivery Manager) and PMO
   schedulers on the progress of his/her work stream plan.
   - Determines the status of the project by comparing actual against plan
   and reports on this status.
   - Coordinates the evaluation of CRs, and translates the impact of changes
   to the needs on works stream deliverables.
   - Assures that work stream decisions are aligned with the broader program
   parameters.
   - Manages and resolves issues within the work stream and escalates issues
   to Deputy Program Manager.
   - Provides coordination and hands-on coaching to work stream members.

**** For quick response please contact me at  pra...@sancrosoftusa.com
  #  916-671-5596
**** **** For quick response please contact me at  pra...@sancrosoftusa.com
#  916-671-5596 *******

Thanks & Regards,

*Prabhu*

*Sancro Soft USA Inc.*

*Direct:(916)-671-5596|*

*ALT: (916) 671-5579*

***pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  *

*4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 |Fair Oaks, CA 95628|Fax: (916) 200- 1305|
www.sancrosoftusa.com*

My Linked In profile is at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhumandhar
Y IM: prabhu.recruiter

Gtalk: prabhumandhar

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills .1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails, then please write a mail in subject line as Remove.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.*